Cardamom or Cardomum belongs to a mixture of plants of Elettaria and Amomum from the Zingiberaceae, a family of flowering plants. (Katzers, 2015) Appiah’s Hut, realizing its benefit, offers Spice Coffee that contains Cardamom.
Carefully harvested from Sri Lankan organic farms that use natural resources such as organic waste, water, earth and farm-friendly microorganisms, Spice Coffee packs maximum quality of Cardamom among other spices and coffee in every package of the metal air-tight container.
Appiah’s Hut imports these enriching brews and offers a healthier alternative to coffee as well as an exotic offer for the adventurers in us.
Benefits of Cardamom include:
- Contains Vitamins C, an important ingredient needed in our body for a strong and healthy muscle.
- The antioxidant enzymes influence the control of cholesterol in the body.
- Cardamom contains anti-depressant agent and hence is widely used in aromatherapy to alleviate stress.
- Micronutrients such as niacin and riboflavin, cardamom function as strengthening immunisation system in the body.
- Cardamom tends to ease the acidity level in the body and bloated-ness to soothe our gastrointestinal system.
- Cardamom contains anti-microbial which prevents damage to our teeth.
- Potassium and minerals found in Cardamom help improve blood circulation.
You can purchase Spice Coffee at Appiah’s Hut by clicking on the link: https://www.appiahshut.com/products/roasted-spice-coffee-powder